Marketing Automation can increase your marketing effectiveness and the ROI of your campaigns through:
- Lead nurturing - deliver engaging content to prospective clients as they go through their buying process and establish yourself as an expert in what you offer.
- Complex campaigns – create personalized campaigns where each step is dictated by previous customer interactions with your brand.
- Buyer guidance - lead buyers through their customer journeys from abandoned shopping carts to requested-yet-undownloaded whitepapers through to purchasing completion.
- Engage existing clients - automate customer onboarding by providing useful tips and educating them on how to get the most out of your products or services.
Easy-to-Manage Marketing Automation
Marketing Automation requires constant adjustments based on what you learn and how your communication strategy evolves. Kentico’s Marketing Automation is designed as a simple drag-and-drop interface so that even non-tech-savvy marketers can create automated campaigns and modify the flow of activities at any time.
Fully Integrated Solution
Kentico provides a fully integrated solution that combines:
- Content management - manage website content, blogs, landing pages, documents, and media files in one place.
- Contact tracking and management - learn everything about your individual customers and how they interact with your brand.
- Lead scoring - identify hot leads and nurture those that aren't yet ready to purchase.
- Email marketing - send personalized email campaigns to chosen customer segments.
- Segmentation and personalization - segment customers based on their attributes and behavior, and provide them with a highly personalized experience.
- Campaign management - track all your campaigns and their ROI.
- Web analytics - see where your website visitors come from, how they interact with your site, and which content they like most.
- Conversion optimization - use A/B testing to optimize your landing pages and emails.
- Social media integration - automatically post to Facebook or Twitter and execute social media campaigns with CMS-powered Facebook pages and applications.
- Mobile marketing - deliver consistent messages across all devices and channels.