Introducing Kentico Xperience 13
Kentico Xperience 13 enables the use of the latest technologies for the development of websites and web solutions. Developers can leverage the newest tooling and APIs introduced by the .NET framework for building ASP.NET Core MVC sites and custom libraries.GET A FREE TRIAL
Leverage the cutting-edge ASP.NET Core MVC framework
Kentico Xperience 13 has a full-blown feature set for the MVC development model
with everything you need to speed up development time.
- Best-of-breed Marketing Automation enabling marketers to easily execute automated workflows that streamline communication processes, increase customer engagement, and improve marketing performance.
- Reusable Content saves time by allowing editors to reuse existing content on new pages and store all media sources in one place.
- Platform enhancements including new page type features, Search, Dynamic Routing, and more, which boost productivity and reduce developer resources.
- Azure Cognitive Services offer AI Text Sentiment Analysis enabling setting automatic responses based on positive and negative feedback. AI Image Recognition improves the accessibility of your content and SEO.
- Integrations with Intercom chatbot and Disqus allow you to create engaging digital experiences and leverage contact details for digital marketing.
- Content personalization using AI from Recombee providing automatic recommendations of the most relevant content.
- A future-proof web framework with industry-leading performance that provides better load times, increased control over code, and simplified deployment with the ASP.NET Core MVC framework.
- Kentico Toolkit for third-party platforms designed to speed up development and empower marketers.
- Integrations with voice assistants Amazon Alexa and Google Home to control the administration interface.
Kentico Xperience 13 enables the use of the latest technologies for the development of websites and web solutions. Developers can leverage the newest tooling and APIs introduced by the .NET framework for building ASP.NET Core MVC sites and custom libraries.
- Facilitates optimization and of already running websites with built-in debug tool.
- Meets a large scale of business requirements, not only for web development but also for mobile backend or IoT application development.
- Enables developers to progress with the latest programming structures and languages.
- Better load times and website performance with lower footprint.
- Processes bigger amounts of data and traffic with fewer resources.
- More freedom when choosing an infrastructure for running a website.
- Saves resources needed for hosting a website.
- Simplifies and automates the deployment of Kentico Xperience with containers.
- Saves time when installing and configuring Kentico Xperience on a server or in the cloud.
Marketing automation in Kentico Xperience 13 makes creating and managing automation processes intuitive, easy, and reduces the time needed to execute initiatives. With built-in analytics and reporting, enhanced user interface, and new features like time-based triggers, marketing and sales teams can execute a broad set of multichannel scenarios, all from one place.
- Create automation processes quickly and easily with three out-of-the-box templates.
User interface and actions
- Engage customers with automated time-recurring marketing initiatives.
- Create automated processes for recurring and scheduled events.
- Schedule automation processes.
- Easy-to-use marketing automation with one-screen experience.
- Increase conversion rates with A/B testing of email steps.
- Team advice for executing automation processes.
- Real-time insights on actions and performance of marketing automation processes.
- Detailed information about contact behavior within automation processes.
- Email builder is fully integrated into Marketing Automation.
- Run automation processes with A/B testing for marketing emails.
Kentico Xperience 13 provides a fully-fledged feature set to create pages, sections, and various elements by reusing existing content. Marketers save time by eliminating duplicating and updating content on multiple places. Instead, content can be updated in one place and Kentico Xperience populates changes across a website.
- Marketers can create experiences productively by reusing existing content.
- Reused content is updated on one place and changes are populated everywhere effortlessly.
- Widgets, including their content, can be easily copy-pasted across your website.
- SEO-safe way of leveraging content on multiple places.
Kentico Xperience 13 comes with a full-blown feature set for the MVC development model, adding features to accelerate time to market by reducing development resources and enhancing capabilities for marketers.
- Eliminates the development time needed to define routing and to manage redirects and formerly used page URLs.
- Transparent structure of URLs for content editors and the freedom and confidence when adjusting URLs.
New Selector Components
- Simple selection of a relative URL of content items and page attachments.
- Easily select various objects from the Xperience platform, such as campaigns, newsletters, consents or custom activities.
New page type features, Search and Web Analytics
- Shorter implementation of configurable URLs, metadata settings and navigation menus.
- Comprehensive search on websites is much easier to deploy and more powerful.
- Access out-of-the-box information about the behavior of visitors and customers.
Rich text editor
- Reduced reliance on developers.
- Quick preview of adjustments.
- Simple and fast way to adjust content, create links and add media files.
- Kentico Pages and Objects can be synchronized with any third-party systems that have an existing integration with Zapier or a REST API.
- Objects and Pages can be created in Kentico in response to third-party system activity.
Data Access API improvements
- Allow to use Dependency Injection for any *InfoProvider classes.
- Ability to scale the code using async/await.
- Simplified usage of the data access APIs.
Kentico Xperience is fully integrated with the Toolkit for Kentico. The toolkit is a set of tools that allow extended functionality such as integration to third-party platforms and easier deployment.
- Constant Care - Daily performance advice for your Kentico Xperience website
- SiteImprove integration
- Compare - Comparing tools between two instances of Xperience for easy deployment
- Connect - Integration between Kentico forms and CRMs
- Search - Search any object type across all sources
Integrate with voice assistants Amazon Alexa and Google Home to control the Kentico Xperience administration interface.
- Control of the administration interface via voice - simple mode for Response/Answer and Advanced mode for execution of complex task such as user creation.
- Fully extensible - use a framework and define your own commands.
- Infrastructure ready - you don't have to go through the Amazon or Google approval process to make it work.
- Localization included - localization of commands to any language is supported by the device.
- Automatically defines relevant content based on users’ interests and behavior.
- AI has outstanding result accuracy and saves marketers time for more creative tasks.
- Algorithm-based solution that doesn’t require manual updates.
The AI based Text Sentiment Analysis measures emotions in the text and provides results that can be used for marketing automation.
- Automatically recognizes text with a positive and negative sentiment.
- Enables setting up Marketing Automation in Kentico Xperience that contacts staff and sends an appropriate response.
- 15 supported languages
- Kentico Xperience contains a built-in tool for sentiment analysis in fields of its text editor.
The AI Image Recognition feature automatically generates image descriptions that can be used as an alternative text.
- Automatically adds a text description to images.
- Saves time when creating accessible content
- Improves SEO as search engines can easily find your webpage with a relevant image and offer it to potential customers
"I absolutely love the fact that Kentico Xperience 13 is fueling the next generation of DXP capabilities with its ASP.NET Core first approach, re-designed Marketing Automation engine, and MVC Page Builder improvements."
"We are so impressed with the flexibility and thoughtfulness that went into architecting Kentico Xperience 13. The platform and its use of .NET Core really allows it to support high-demand, large enterprise applications while also enabling teams to rapidly develop and deploy sites. We love it."
You're in good company
Companies across 120 countries are succeeding with Kentico Xperience.