Powering global commerce
Prior to the launch of this website, QSR had a 12-year-old site that was very much out of step with where the business wanted to be. Kentico has enabled QSR to bring its website into line with its business objectives.
Some of the efficiencies that QSR was able to gain from moving to Kentico include:
- Removing the need for an FTP to make changes across the site
- Allowing administrators to schedule content (previously, if something needed to go live at midnight, someone would have to get up and publish it)
- Allowing the creation of new pages without the need for a developer
- Making flexible content blocks available for administrators to efficiently create new pages.
- Modular development - The capacity within Kentico to build the site in a modular form facilitated an agile approach, allowing QSR to start working on certain sections while other sections were still being developed.
- Flexible content blocks - The new site includes 20 content blocks (handled by Kentico built-in webpart UniView) which have vastly simplified the content management process for QSR.
- Pricing wizard - Get Started created a custom product selection tool, based on Kentico’s SKU Class in E-commerce Module, to guide users through the purchasing process. The pricing wizard incorporates rules around the location of the purchaser and the relevant currency, taxes, and shipping costs.
- The site was also integrated with three different payment gateways, which was made seamless through Kentico.
The year-on-year (Sept 2015 vs 2016) results of the project:
increase in average time spent on site
increase in average pages viewed per session
decrease in bounce rate
Projects by partner
Clipsal Virtual Smart Home
With retail increasingly transcending the showroom, Clipsal needed a way to demonstrate its new Wiser Smart Home product range to customers through 3D visualisation. The result was a virtual experience that has laid the foundation for an immersive platform to launch future product ranges.
Oct 5, 2021
Churches of Christ
Churches of Christ is a provider of aged care, homecare, retirement living, foster care, youth and family services, and social housing services. In an endeavour to bring more clarity and customer-centricity to the site, Churches of Christ engaged Luminary to lead a digital transformation.
May 16, 2022
BM RentCover educates potential policyholders about the value of aligning with a specialist landlord insurance provider and currently protects more than 150,000 rental properties across Australia. It was seeking a new website to better reflect the culture and values at the heart of the business.
Jun 13, 2019
• Site of the Year Finalist
NGS Super is the leading Australian industry super fund for those in non-government education, mutual finance and community organisations. This project involved a complete digital replatform, with a deep discovery and customer journey mapping phase to provide a foundation for digital innovation.
Dec 5, 2018
GS1 Australia is the leading provider of standards and solutions for over 20 industry sectors, having introduced barcoding to Australia in 1979. This project was a migration from Ektron to Kentico 10, including the development of a mobile site.