A broad range of Kentico features under one roof
The client is delighted with their new website; in particular, they appreciate how easily they can update it. With less time and resource being used for updates, there is a space for concentrating on more strategic marketing tasks.
To meet all technology goals of the project, the website utilises a broad range of Kentico functionalities:
- Bespoke Facilities Management System—Kentico allowed East of England Co-Op to create custom tables and add them to the admin platform in such a way that makes them feel built-in
- Integration Bus – this facilitates keeping environments completely separate; the code and database changes can be made together, which simplifies the testing and release workflow
- Custom Form Controls – Crafted built many custom controls that allow the optimisation of the UI for various elements of the Kentico Admin
- E-commerce – Crafted wrote their own payment provider to handle recurring and one‑off payments via PayPal and added extra information they needed to Kentico’s Shopping Cart/Order fields
- Email Marketing – Provides dramatically improved control over the content of emails whilst keeping them fully responsive
- Widgets – multiple widget zones per page provide the content editors with the maximum amount of flexibility
After the launch period compared to the same period in 2017, the site has seen:
increase in page views
increase in users
Projects by partner
When edyn launched its new serviced apartment brand, Cove, it needed a new website to support it. The adaptable site brings to life the personal and versatile apartment spaces, while driving new traffic and bookings.
Jun 23, 2022
Workspace is a leading provider of flexible offices in London, owning and managing approximately four million sq. ft. of business space. The Workspace team had a renewed ambition for the role of technology within its business. To sit at the heart of this, was the new website.
Dec 21, 2020
• Site of the Year Winner
Locke offers one of a kind, locally inspired, design-led aparthotels. The brand needed a website to reflect its distinctive, forward-thinking approach, while being scalable to facilitate ambitious growth plans.
Aug 27, 2020
• Site of the Year Winner 2019
Burgess was founded by an inspirational leader, who combined his love of the ocean with a pioneering approach to superyacht luxury. The purpose of this website is to bring that passion to more people.
Jul 1, 2019
Crafted supported edyn as it built and launched a new group website, using Kentico as the platform. The task was to deliver the ultimate online experience, reflecting edyn’s core vision of creating sanctuaries where free thinkers belong.
Oct 9, 2019