Xperience online marketing for developers
The course will teach you how to custom-tailor Kentico Xperience's online marketing features on your website. Discover all the perks of contact management, personalization, and email marketing features.
Who will benefit from this course?
Are you a solution architect working with marketers on implementing Kentico Xperience's online marketing capabilities? Or a developer doing hands-on coding and customizations? Then this course is perfect for you!
What will you learn?
Explore all online marketing features within Kentico Xperience 13 that allow for customizations. The course builds upon the knowledge gained in the Xperience for developers course, and offers lots of practical exercises, leveraging the sample site you're used to. Learn all you need to know about the following key areas:
- Configuring consents for legal purposes
- Implementing cookies in line with consents
- Storing custom information for each visitor
- Making the website compliant with the main GDPR rules
- Personalizing the content of the website
- Implementing email marketing (coming soon)
Course topics and requirements
Curious about what topics are covered and what is required before getting started?
After completing the Contact management module, you'll be able to:
- Understand the principles and architecture of the online marketing features in Xperience 13
- Configure consents that visitors can agree to and revoke
- Bind consents to cookies
- Implement cookies in the live site
- Deploy only cookies to visitors' devices that visitors consented to
- Create a Privacy page that allows visitors to agree to and revoke the consents
- Track visitors as contacts
- Create custom contact fields
- Feed the custom contact fields with data from your online forms
- Implement the "right to be informed" GDPR right in your website
- Implement the "right to be forgotten" right
- Implement custom contact activity types to understand the visitors' journeys better
After completing the Personalization module, you'll be able to:
- Develop personalization conditions
- Design rules that automatically assign personas to contacts
- Develop a macro rule for automatic inclusion to a contact group
- Personalize landing pages for personas or contact groups
- Personalize landing pages based on custom criteria
- Design an A/B test
- Develop a custom conversion rule for A/B tests
After completing the Email marketing module, you'll be able to:
- Design an email template
- Implement email widgets
- Implement newsletter subscription and refusal
- Develop a custom macro rule for the Marketing automation feature
- Implement a custom marketing automation step
What level of knowledge do you need?The Xperience for developers course, namely the Kentico Xperience 13 for developers version, is a prerequisite to this course.
You will need to finish all of its modules:
The Xperience online marketing for developers course does not require you to take any of our non-technical courses beforehand. The course explains all the theory needed to implement the exercises. However, if you haven't worked with Xperience before or want to get an overall understanding of other marketing features than those implemented in the current course, you may also want to take the Xperience for marketers and editors course.
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10 Home
- Visual Studio 2019 Community
- SQL Server 2016 SP1 Express
Order your training
This price is for one training seat. You can adjust the number of training seats on the next page. After your payment has been processed, you will receive an email allowing you to register the trainee(s) for the course. We are now selling general training seats, and you can choose the training course and the version you want to attend.