Kentico for marketers and editors
This e-learning course teaches marketers and content administrators with limited knowledge of Kentico how to maintain content on their website, set up campaigns, run email marketing activities, and handle other common digital marketing tasks.
Who should take this course?
Content administrators and website editors who manage content on Kentico websites. Campaign managers, email marketers, or anyone who wants to learn to do digital marketing with their website built on Kentico.
What will you learn?
The course is available for Kentico Xperience 13 and Kentico 12 MVC. You'll learn how to manage content and run digital marketing activities on a Kentico website, as well as how to:
- Add or edit content on an MVC website
- Work with media files and attachments
- Create alternative URLs for pages
- Use content workflows to manage content in a team
- Segment your audience into contact groups
- Set up marketing campaigns
- Create and optimize newsletters
- Personalize content on your website
After completing the Content Management module, you'll be able to:
- Navigate and customize the Kentico administration interface
- Manage the website structure
- Update and edit page content
- Edit content in multiple languages
- Add files to the website and manage their properties
- Create new structured pages
- Add and adjust widgets to manage dynamic content
- Create and publish custom forms
- Work with pages in a team using Workflows
- View the page history
After completing the Online Marketing module, you will gain the necessary skills to:
- Manage and segment contacts
- Create forms with smart fields
- Create campaign landing pages
- Run marketing campaigns
- Implement rules to score your leads
- Design marketing automation processes
- Create email campaigns
- Analyze campaign and email reports
- Run A/B tests on your landing pages
After completing the Content Personalization module, you’ll know how to:
- Define marketing personas
- Create personalized content on a page
- Set up content personalization rules
- Create and run email A/B tests
- Display different page content based on the visitor
- Basic skills, such as working with the internet
- An environment conducive to studying
Minimum system requirements:
- A computer with access to the internet
- Any web browser, such as Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox, or Safari
Order your training!
Buy as many training seats as you require on the next page. After payment processing, you'll receive a registration email in which you'll choose the training course and the version you want to attend.