In-person Kentico Connection is back... and better than ever!
Join us in one of three amazing locations:
You'll simply have to be there. It can't be helped
Book in for insightful presentations, deep-dive discussions, and peer-to-peer networking, all wrapped up in fancy hotels, great food, and incredible experiences.
Rub shoulders with names you've followed throughout your career as well as top experts from Kentico (product, customer success, and sales team reps) and be part of the conversation that shapes the future of digital marketing. Here are just some of the hot topics we'll be breaking apart and putting together again:
- Xperience by Kentico, its upgrade path, and roadmap
- Inspiring customer success stories
- The future direction of DXP
- The role of AI in digital experiences
- Why headless is just a feature
- Content modeling best practices
- Consolidating the martech ecosystem
- Total Costs of Ownership and ROI for clients
If you're looking to take a leap in your career and push your agency beyond its current limits, then this is the unmissable event of the year. You'll leave inspired, excited, raring to go, and armed with the knowledge and skills you need to fly.
Let's reshape the digital landscape together... and party like it's 2019!
A personal invitation from Kentico CEO, Dominik Pinter
Looking forward to seeing you at Kentico Connection 2023 in Brno, Nashville, and Sydney!
With speakers you won't want to miss
Editor at chiefmartec.com
Scott will present "Marketing and Martech in the Age of AI", in which he will discuss how marketing and martech are evolving rapidly to meet the opportunity of AI. Let's explore the new capabilities that are remaking the marketing universe.
Founder of Zero Theory
In his talk, "The Real Meaning of Trust in the Era of Beg Data", Tim will explore how in the era of "beg data" – in which collection of personal data requires consent – trust becomes more important than CX.
CEO at Kentico
Dominik is ready to welcome you and will kick off the conference at all three locations. Join him in Brno, Nashville and Sydney for the latest from Kentico, as he shares what makes Kentico and its partners successful.
Interested in joining our sponsors?
Kentico Connection is renowned for bringing together industry experts, thought leaders, and businesses from around the world to explore the latest trends, insights, and best practices in digital experience and content management.
As a sponsor you will enjoy a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Enhanced visibility: Showcase your products and services to a targeted and engaged audience of Kentico partners and customers
- Networking opportunities: Connect with potential clients, partners, and industry peers
- Brand exposure: Your logo will be featured prominently across event materials including the Kentico Connection website and social channels with backlinks to your website/channels
- Pre and post-event promotion: Benefit from extensive marketing efforts leading up to and after the event
Choose from our sponsorship packages or talk to us about crafting a unique sponsorship experience that meets your specific needs. Get in touch today!