With Kentico Xperience, businesses can leverage all the content management, digital marketing, and commerce features they need to create stunning digital experiences. Its latest inclusion in the G2 Summer 2020 report is a testament to the products’ digital experience platform (DXP) capabilities, based on reviews from real, verified users.
We are super excited to be leaping into this quarter with another recognition under our belt. Thanks to over 100 reviews by real, verified users, Kentico Xperience averaged 4.2 stars in the latest G2 Summer 2020 report for web content management (WCM). Not only that, if we take a closer look at the ratings, we can see that Kentico Xperience tops all other vendors when it comes to Quality of Support with a score of 8.6.
Kentico Xperience wins five more badges
With WCM playing an integral part to our DXP it’s something we’re keen to celebrate. Especially as in the latest report, G2 has awarded Kentico Xperience a Leader and High Performer with five badges:
- Leader Mid-Market - Products in the Leader quadrant in the Mid-Market Grid® Report are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial Satisfaction and Market Presence scores
- High Performer Enterprise - Products in the High Performer quadrant in the Enterprise Grid® Report have high customer Satisfaction scores and low Market Presence scores compared to the rest of the category
- Leader - Products in the Leader quadrant in the Grid® Report are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial Satisfaction and Market Presence scores
- High Performer Small-Business - Products in the High Performer quadrant in the Small-Business Grid® Report have high customer Satisfaction scores and low Market Presence scores compared to the rest of the category
- Highest User Adoption Small-Business - The Highest User Adoption product in the Implementation Index earned the highest User Adoption rating in its category
Not forgetting the Users Love Us badge too, which is awarded only to vendors with an average rating of more than 4.
DXP features that lead to success
To create meaningful customer interactions and build relationships, all businesses need to consider how they can attract, engage, and convert prospects, and, most importantly, retain those that matter. Many of our customers leverage Kentico Xperience’s DXP features and support from our valued partner network and internal teams to accomplish just that. Here’s what some of them have to say:
Get a $25 gift card
If you are an existing customer, we’d love to get your feedback too. For your chance to win a $25 USD gift card, all you need to do is spare us a couple of minutes and leave us your thoughts on our DXP capabilities: Submit a review.
If you’re not yet a customer, but would like to find out more, feel free to schedule a 1-on-1 demo with one of our experts at a time that suits you: Schedule a free de
Subscribe to the Kentico Xperience newsletter
You'll receive our newsletter once a month with all the updates you need to know to keep you in the loop with the Kentico Xperience community. Just the hits—guaranteed.
Kentico Xperience receives the highest Satisfaction score in the G2 Summer 2021 report for DXPs
Jul 16, 2021 • 3 minute read
What You Should Know about the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Dec 10, 2019 • 3 minute read