According to Gartner, a leading research and advisory company, web content management (WCM) is “Gartner defines web content management (WCM) as the process of creating, managing and delivering content over one or more digital channels through the use of specific management solutions based on a core repository”.
To develop mobile-ready websites, portals, and other applications, organizations need key WCM features from a vendor they can trust. Finding the right vendor that will provide must-have features such as ready-to-use web parts, widgets, multiple language support, mobile previews, and device detection, needn’t be difficult.
Since 2004, we have been focused on delivering on our vision: to provide the best way to work with content. We are determined to fulfill that vision by offering two solutions in the WCM market:
- With Kentico EMS, the all-in-one digital experience platform for the mid-market, users can leverage web content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce capabilities.
- Enterprise-level organizations can benefit from Kentico Cloud, the comprehensive cloud-first headless CMS and Content as a Service platform.
Our trusted network of 1,000+ partners and growing number of valued clients are using Kentico EMS and Kentico Cloud to power more than 30,000 websites across 120 countries worldwide.
Get the Report
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management 2019¹ assesses the WCM space and provides a broad view of the relative positions of the WCM market’s competitors. The 2019 report identifies four vendors in the Challengers Magic Quadrant, including Kentico Software.
As the market evolves, we continue to invest in developing our products and services to meet the needs of our customers. As such, we take our inclusion in this year’s Challengers Magic Quadrant as a testament to our ongoing commitment to deliver.
Download your complimentary copy of the report and discover:
- The current state of the WCM market
- The strengths and cautions of all vendors in the Magic Quadrant
- The evaluation criteria for each vendor’s inclusion
- Gartner’s analysis of each company’s ability to execute and completeness of vision
- Why Kentico has been named a Challenger
Get the report
¹Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, Irina Guseva, Mick MacComascaigh, 30 July 2019.
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.