Since May 25, 2018, GDPR has been in the effect. And for all companies that sell services or goods to EU citizens or monitor their online behavior, you need to know what GDPR means to you or risk paying fines of up to €20M. In this whitepaper written by Tim Walters of The Content Advisory, you will gain an understanding about the challenges and opportunities GDPR brings for roles associated with content management and digital experience.
After reading this whitepaper, you will know:
- All the information you need to grasp GDPR essentials and get up to speed
- About new data subject rights such as right to be forgotten, right to portability, and right to access, what these terms mean and how they affect you
- The most important concepts and provisions you need to understand to comply with GDPR and avoid fines
- About reviewing business processes that touch EU personal data
- About the key content management workloads created by GDPR