The next generation of Kentico
Kentico has crossed the horizon, and is on an exciting journey of innovation. The goal is defined clearly—a next-generation flexible digital experience platform (DXP) that will deliver great value to the customers and partners efficiently. It’s a path lined with a few strategic changes and adjustments, resulting in a future-proof product that will keep helping businesses deliver exceptional digital experiences and boost their success.
These significantly shorter release cycles are called refreshes. They’re designed to bring a combination of extended functionality and technical improvements to our customers regularly and fast, offering a painless, smooth upgrade. It’s no different from installing hotfixes. In fact, whenever you install the newest hotfix, you’ll have all features from the latest refresh available, as well.
Planned refreshes will provide an enhanced user experience and improved performance that both developers and marketers will benefit from.
- Leveraging AI image recognition for alternative descriptions of images
- Using image description for alternative text when inserting content from Media Library
- Intercom chatbot integration
- Disqus integration
- Jira integration
- Scheduled redirect for documents with defined "Publish to"
- Scheduled deactivation of marketing automation process
- Using macros in document metadata fields
- reCAPTCHA v3 integration
- Twilio SMS integration
- Salesforce integration