Site of the Year 2017
Site of the Year 2016
Site of the Year 2015
Site of the Year 2014
Site of the Year 2013
Site of the Year 2012
Site of the Year 2011
Site of the Year 2010
Site of the Year 2009
The Kentico "Site of the Year" contest seeks out the best Kentico CMS web site implementations. It is a way to recognize talented individual and team efforts in web site development and generate internet marketing exposure for the award-winning web sites.
How to Participate?
- In September, you can register your Kentico CMS website that has been launched this year. There are 10 industry categories and 4 special categories you can choose from
- In October, Kentico selects 3 finalist for each category and let the visitors vote for the winners on-line.
- In November/December, the winners of each category are announced.
There will also be one global winner - Kentico Site of the Year 2010 which will be the site that we choose based on the voting and on the special categories.
Benefits for Participants
- The finalists and winners will be entitled to use the "Kentico Site of the Year 2010 Winner/Finalist" logo.
- They will receive a plaque, a certificate, prizes and points for the Partner Program (available to partners).