Kentico Rolls Along
Maker of All-in-One CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing Platform Drawing More Attention as It Continues to Innovate, Attracts Larger Customers, Closes Bigger Deals
Bedford, New Hampshire, USA, October 27, 2016 — “The times they are a-changin'” claim the famous song lyrics written and sung by Bob Dylan in 1963. But the sentiment also applies today to a fast-growing software company headquartered in Europe called Kentico Software. The company, currently celebrating its 12th anniversary, is on a roll.
Kentico was one of the first companies to introduce the “all-in-one” concept of CMS, E-Commerce, and Online Marketing to meet the needs of digital marketing agencies, at one end of the spectrum, and mid- to large-sized businesses at the other. Founded by Czech software executive Petr Palas, Kentico quickly emerged as an innovator and technology leader, attracting as customers such well-known brands as Gibson, Twinings, Ingram Micro, Mazda, Kingspan, Hunter Fan, Starbucks, and Allergan. Today, Kentico has thousands of customers, a network of more than 1,000 digital agency partners and its products power more than 25,000 websites across 100 countries.
Kentico’s latest success comes amid a deepening presence across North America, EMEA, and APAC. Recent developments include:
- Debuting in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (September 2016)
- Debuting in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portals (October 2016)
- Being rated a “High Performer” in Web Content Management by users of the G2Crowd website (Summer 2016)
- Securing the largest single sale in Kentico’s 12-year history with a company in the group travel industry
- Doubling the size of Kentico’s North American office
- Partnering with IT solutions provider Nextscape, Inc. to expand Kentico’s APAC presence into the Japanese market
- Launching the 404 Conference, a vendor-agnostic digital marketing event being held at The Mirage, Las Vegas from November 2–4 and featuring a number of industry luminaries including MarketingProfs’ Ann Handley, Digital Clarity Group’s Scott Liewehr, and UnMarketing’s Scott Stratten
“It’s a busy yet rewarding time at the company,” observed Kentico Founder and CEO Petr Palas. “We have never worked harder and gotten more done. But it’s gratifying because these collective efforts are coming to fruition, and many doors are now opening for Kentico for the very first time.”
Kentico is an all-in-one CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform that drives business results for companies of all sizes, both on-premise or in the cloud. It gives customers and partners powerful, comprehensive tools and customer-centric solutions to create stunning websites and manage customer experiences easily in a dynamic business environment. The Kentico Web Content Management Solution‘s rich selection of out-of-the-box web parts, easy customizations, and open API, quickly gets websites operational. When combined with the full set of integrated solutions, including Online Marketing, E-commerce, Online Communities, and Intranet and Collaboration, Kentico fully optimizes the digital customer experience across multiple channels.
Founded in 2004, Kentico is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. Kentico has 1,000 digital agency partners and powers more than 25,000 websites across 100 countries. Customers include Gibson, Twinings, Ingram Micro, Mazda, Kingspan, Hunter Fan, Starbucks, and Allergan.
Download this press release as Word