Nov 17, 2011
City/Country: Dublin, Ireland
Location: Guiness Storehouse
St. James' gate
i3 (formerly biznet IIS) are delighted to be hosting an exclusive event on 17th November 2011 showcasing Kentico version 6 and its new Enterprise Marketing Solution (EMS) suite.
Far from being ‘just another CMS demo’, our informative and educational afternoon will be held at the legendary Guinness Storehouse, home of Ireland’s most famous export and the Island’s Number 1 visitor attraction.
Who should attend
Kentico CEO and founder Petr Palas is flying in from Prague to give an overview of their new software and to answer your questions, as well as giving a taste of what to expect from version 7. Additionally, our experts will outline how you can optimize your online strategy, give examples of best practices and tips, and lead a case study Q&A session.
- Anybody who is already using Kentico or plans to use it in the future.
- Anybody who wants to get high-level information about Kentico CMS, or web team members who want to create great websites.
Why should you attend?
This is a unique opportunity from a leading CMS and the leading Irish Partner for everybody who wants to:
- Learn more about Kentico CMS and increase productivity
- Meet other people who use Kentico CMS
- See what we’re planning for our next year and version 7.0
- Meet the i3 Kentico development team and ask them even the most difficult questions
- Share his or her experience
You can get more information about the event and registration here.