LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REPORT
What is an Agile CMS?
Companies typically use Agile CMS to:
- Create web, mobile and omnichannel digital experiences.
- Deliver the right content and experience to the right user, at the right time through personalization initiatives.
- Support advertising, marketing, sales, and service initiatives to enhance customer experience.
- Drive content reuse across channels and campaigns.
- Enable faster, more efficient content operations.
- Serve both marketing/business practitioners as well as technical developers in creating experiences.
In the Now Tech: Agile Content Management Systems, Q1 2020 report, Forrester defines an Agile Content Management Systems as "a solution for collaboratively curating, creating, and delivering content across channels and campaigns via iterative development and deployment processes."
Why is Kentico Xperience recognized in the Forrester Wave report?
According to the report, “Kentico Xperience is a strong fit for mid-market companies which outgrown a simple CMS product…” The report notes our community support and customers’ satisfaction with the platform's APIs.
We believe that offering as much as possible tools in our platform for your marketing team to be successful in building the customer digital experience and drive the digital transformation, is the key.
What is in the report
In this report, you will discover:
- Current trends in creating digital experiences
- Who are the 15 most significant providers of Agile CMS
- A detailed evaluation of each vendor based on Forrester’s independent research
- An analysis of Kentico’s offering and Kentico Xperience’s capabilities and services
- Which system is the best fit for your company