Is your marketing plan focused on customer demands or marketer efficiency? Consumers do not want static messages across all platforms. They need meaningful engagement with your brand as they move through the sales cycle.
This whitepaper discusses omnichannel marketing in depth, identifies best practices, and helps you understand how to use technology to give customers meaningful interactions with your brand. With examples of omnichannel marketing in practice, you’ll learn to focus your marketing on the customers’ needs, and keep them engaged – because engaged customers keep buying.
In this whitepaper, you will discover:
- What omnichannel marketing is
- Understand the difference between multichannel and omnichannel
- Best practices in omnichannel marketing
- How to use technology to design an omnichannel campaign
- Examples of omnichannel marketing in action