Gartner Peer Insights offers customers a platform to voice their opinion on vendors’ products without prejudice. Open and honest reviews free from vendor bias—what’s not to like? Especially when we discovered that Kentico made it as a Customers’ Choice 2019 for Web Content Management for a second time this year.
To be named a Customer’s Choice designee, Kentico needed to have a product which was aligned to the WCM market, have a rating out of five stars that is equal to or higher than the mean rating for the WCM market, and had to meet a Review Coverage requirement defined by Gartner. Thankfully, we have not one, but two products that fit the bill—Kentico EMS and Kentico Kontent (previously known as Kentico Cloud prior to the recent rebrand).
Kentico EMS is the digital experience platform that boasts an all-in-one CMS with e-commerce and online marketing features. Kentico Kontent is the flexible Content-as-a-Service (CaaS) solution that enables collaboration across the entire content lifecycle. It offers flexible content models and workflows that lead to faster content production and consistent experiences across channels.
As of November 15th, 2019, Kentico rated 4.4 out of 5 from 242 verified honest customer reviews. Here’s a snap shot of some of the reviews verbatim:
Kentico EMS Reviews:
- “How EMS can be used to streamline CRM process. It is a one stop place for all customer needs. Has wide varieties of functionalities for the customer relationship related tasks.” — Product Specialist in the Manufacturing Industry
- “EMS provides complete information of Customer—which helps to grow and expand business. Over all experience with EMS was excellent, it helps to track complete CRM, helps to expand and grow the business. It can be easily customized based on the requirement.” — Business Development Manager in the Services Industry
- “All in one marketing automation, website management and experience platform. The functionality of this system is pretty good and it has great potential to be able to do more—email marketing, lead scoring, customer profiling etc. It’s easy to move things about and find what you’re looking for.” — Server Administrator in the Services Industry
Kentico Kontent (Kentico Cloud) reviews:
- “For Your Business. I have been using this software for the past 11 months to control over my projects, it’s been a great journey with the Kentico, I find it useful, so far I have not faced any problems during this journey. I recommend you to use for flexible model, collaboration and faster workflow. It’s a game changer.” — DESIGNER in the Energy and Utilities Industry
- “Simple yet powerful. We are mainly Kentico for Content management. It is easy to use and to help end users get full usage of the tool.” — Business Intelligence & Data Analyst in the Services Industry
- “Kentico is awesome, I love it. Kеntісо helps us improve our landing pages, create offers, and other things. All our websites use it and it helps us track visitors’ actions.” — DevOps Engineer in the Services Industry
Thank you to all our customers that submitted a review and helped us achieve this great recognition. It’s nice to know it’s not just us that like our products! You can read more reviews, or share your own here.
*Ratings and reviews are current as of November 15, 2019.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by Gartner or its affiliates.