The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms¹ (DXPs) assesses 14 different software vendors within the DXP market. Get your copy of the complimentary report to kick-start your search for a DXP.
What is a DXP?
Gartner defines "a digital experience platform as an integrated and cohesive piece of technology designed to enable the composition, management, delivery and optimization of contextualized digital experiences across multiexperience customer journeys".
Why get the report?
The report by Irina Guseva, Gene Phifer, and Mike Lowndes arms leaders responsible for digital experiences with critical information so that they can identify vendors suited to their needs.
In this report, you will discover:
- The current state of the DXP market including market trends
- The strengths and cautions of 14 key DXP vendors
- The business and product criteria for each vendors inclusion
- Gartner’s analysis of each company’s ability to execute and completeness of vision
- Why Kentico has been recognized