Discover what consumers want from marketing and advertising during and following COVID-19. Plus, learn what the post-lockdown customer mindset will be.
The Future CMO report, published in The Times, looks at the impact of COVID-19 on marketing following the outbreak of the global pandemic.
In this report, you will discover:
- How markets are having to rapidly adapt to changing customer behaviors while still keeping sight of long-term strategies and campaigns for after lockdown
- The shift in buying patterns and preferences
- How to ensure your brand purpose can survive
- The future of virtual influencers
- How students made out-of-home campaigns go viral
Plus, get an infographic that summarizes how advertising spending for this year has changed and the spending expectations for 2021.