Will the CMO role survive a post-covid environment? Why is digital transformation essential now more than ever? Find out in this free report.
The second installment of the Future CMO report, published in The Times, looks at the impact of COVID-19 on marketing following the outbreak of the global pandemic.
In this report, you will discover:
- How the CMO role will evolve in the coming months
- The need for automation and digital transformation
- How CMOs are refining content and messaging as life after lockdown begins to settle and brands take stock
- What marketers need to know and do about ad fraud
- How to avoid the online ads that spread disinformation and fake news sites
- The mood and tone for this year's holiday campaigns
Plus, check out the graph that shows how search interest for the term "digital transformation" has been growing over time on page 5.