We’re back with Site of the Year 2016!
Our competition features 11 standard categories and eight special categories, as well as one overall winner—the project with the most overall votes—which will be given the title of “Kentico Site of the Year 2016”.
Submissions for standard categories are shortlisted by a Kentico committee, and those on the shortlist will be put to a public vote. Projects submitted for a special category are only decided by a Kentico jury.
By submitting your projects, you agree that the information you have provided is truthful. This information may be shared by Kentico publically for PR purposes.
Please note that only projects built on Kentico and launched in 2016 will be accepted.
- Best Business Services Site
- Best Industrial/Manufacturer Site
- Best Consumer Goods Site
- Best E-commerce Site
- Best Education & Career Site
- Best Financial Services Site
- Best Food and Beverage Site
- Best Government and Municipal Site
- Best Healthcare Site
- Best NGO Site
- Best Tourism & Hospitality Site
- Best Graphic Design
- Best Integration
- Best Migration
- Best Cloud Deployment
- Best Kentico Online Marketing Implementation
- Best Intranet Site
- Customer Success
- Largest Site