Digital Marketing Takes Center Stage in Orlando
WCM leader, Kentico Software, gathers together partners, digital agencies, and end users for November 8-10 conference
Orlando, FL, October 27, 2015 – Experts in web content management (WCM), online marketing, and customer experience management will gather in Florida next month to network, exchange ideas, and learn from one another. They’re also in town to get an update from Kentico Software, one of the WCM industry’s fastest growing vendors.
Kentico Connection Orlando, being held November 8-10, features nearly fifty sessions designed to help developers, marketers, and business owners learn about the latest trends and capabilities in digital marketing. Presenters include Kentico executives and subject matter experts, Kentico partners, digital marketing agencies, and end users talking about how they approached and solved various real-world marketing challenges.
Scheduled presenters include:
- Jim Macdonald, Partner at 3Seed Marketing, a marketing, design, and interactive agency based in PA
- Adam Hostetter, Practice Lead, Design and Development at American Technology Services, a VA-based provider of strategic technology
- Brian McKeiver, Co-Owner at BizStream, a Michigan firm that shows companies how to use technology to simplify their work and strengthen the business
- Nik Friedman TeBockhorst, Executive Director of Account Services at BlueModus, a nationwide firm simplifying digital technology so that companies can bring their inspired visions to life
- James Williamson, Managing Partner at Bonfire, a cooperative of digital industry professionals
- Rob Bean, Vice President Marketing Strategy at Burns Marketing, a digital marketing agency with offices in the U.S. and the UK that provides companies with breakthrough marketing experiences
- Mike Kennedy, President and CEO at Competitive Innovations, LLC, a web-based solutions provider for government and industry with offices located from Virginia to Boston
- Virgil Carroll, Founder at High Monkey, a Minnesota-based digital agency specializing in highly user-friendly websites and platforms
- Brenden Kehren, Owner of Kehren Development, a Wisconsin-based provider of web development and design solutions
- Aaron Hayon, Senior Software Engineer at Skyline Technologies of Wisconsin, making technology easier by understanding business challenges, solving problems, and envisioning what’s possible
- Scott Capistrano, President at Status Not Quo, Inc., a provider of creative and production digital media services based in California
Kentico Connection Orlando is attracting attendees from as far away as California and Oregon to the west, the Midwest states to the north, and across the Atlantic Ocean all the way to London. The event is divided into three tracks so that attendees can immerse themselves in very specific presentations and discussions:
Developer Track: Informative technical sessions as well as insights into the digital marketing tools available to create sophisticated marketing programs.
Marketing Track: A program for marketing professionals interested in staying ahead of the game. Learn the secrets of digital marketing with the latest knowledge and best practices from a host of industry experts.
Hands-On Track: For the first time ever, Kentico is offering a ‘hands-on track’ where attendees can experience the full breadth of Kentico’s Online Marketing capabilities first hand.
“Kentico Connection is all about learning,” said Petr Palas, Kentico Founder and CEO, “and what better way to accomplish that than by inviting to a single event those people and agencies on the cutting edge of digital marketing. They are coming to share their insights and expertise with others in the spirit of taking the customer experience to a place it has never been before.”
For more detailed information about Kentico Connection Orlando, click here.
Kentico is an all-in-one CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform that drives business results for companies of all sizes both on-premise or in the cloud. It gives customers and partners powerful, comprehensive tools and customer-centric solutions to create stunning websites and manage customer experiences easily in a dynamic business environment. The Kentico Web Content Management Solution‘s rich selection of out-of-the-box web parts, easy customizations, and open API quickly gets websites operational. When combined with the full set of integrated solutions, including Online Marketing, E-commerce, Online Communities, and Intranet and Collaboration, Kentico fully optimizes the digital customer experience across multiple channels.
Founded in 2004, Kentico is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. Kentico has 1,000 digital agency partners and powers more than 25,000 websites across 100 countries. Customers include Bacardi, Twinings, Great British Chefs, Gibson, Mazda, Mighty River Power, UNICEF Australia, HMV, Sony, and Vodafone.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.