May 12, 2016
City/Country: Milwaukee, WI, USA
Location: Harley-Davidson Museum
400 W. Canal St.
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Analyst firms are probably one of the most misunderstood groups out there. Who are these people? Why do they keep calling me and asking difficult questions? Why do they need such detailed information about my company and its products? Do I have to pay them? And what happens if I don't cooperate?
During the May 12 keynote, Jim Panagas, director of PR and analyst relations at Kentico Software, will answer these questions and more. He will draw on his own personal experience and describe what it's like to build an analyst relations program from the ground up - even if it's something you've never done before.
During this keynote, Panagas will talk about:
- Taking fear out of the equation (fear of the unknown, fear of failure, fear of saying the wrong thing, fear of doing this all by yourself)
- Balancing the privacy needs of your company vs. the information needs of the analyst community
- Making your company look as good as it possibly can
- Moving the needle by being innovative and responsive
- Striking the right balance with your PR agency and with your management team
- Out-communicating your competitors
Past BMA Milwaukee presidents are invited to attend this keynote, so be sure to attend and network with them!
5:00 - 5:45 pm - Pre-event networking
5:45 - 6:00 pm - Chapter business
6:00 - 7:00 pm - Keynote presentation
7:00 - 7:30 pm - Post-event networking