Microsoft WebsiteSpark Program
Do you own a small web development or web design company? Do you want to get a free license of Kentico CMS and a lot of benefits directly from Microsoft? Join the WebsiteSpark Program.
Microsoft WebsiteSpark is designed to jumpstart business development for small professional Web development and design companies (referred to as “Web Pros”) interested in adding proficiency on the Microsoft platform to their business credentials.
Kentico Software as the Network Partner of the WebsiteSpark Program grants all “Web Pros” a free 1 Web Site Base License of Kentico CMS with 1-Year Maintenance (worth $ 1,999). Moreover, you will get access to all benefits, free licenses and special offers described in detail on MS WebsiteSpark Program web site, including:
- Access to Microsoft Web design and development software and solutions – 3 licenses of MS Visual Studio 2008 Professional, 2 licenses of MS Expression Web 3 and 1 license of MS Expression Studio 3.
- 4 production licenses of MS Windows Web Server 2008 (R2) and 4 production licenses of MS SQL Server 2008 Web Edition.
- Premium control panel (DotNetPanel).
- Professional online training and support from Microsoft.
- Business Opportunities to expand your customer base and drive new business.
To register for the WebsiteSpark Program and get the free Kentico CMS license, please fill in the following application form. We will verify your registration in 3 business days and send you a confirmation by email.
Who is eligible for WebsiteSpark?
Program qualifications for Web Pros are as follows:
- Professional firms whose primary business is providing Web development and design services for their customers.
- Web Pro firms must have 10 or less members (including owners, employees, and contractors).
In addition, Web Pros must be willing to:
- Develop and deploy at least one new Web site using Microsoft tools and servers within six months after enrollment, and report it and other new sites to Microsoft.
- If not already a member, enroll in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN, formerly known as the Microsoft Partner Program) as part of program participation.