The Kentico "Site of the Year" contest seeks out the best Kentico CMS web site implementations. It is a way to recognize talented individual and team efforts in web site development and generate internet marketing exposure for the award-winning web sites.
How to Participate?
There will also be one global winner - Kentico Site of the Year 2010 which will be the site that we choose based on the voting and on the special categories.
- In September, you can register your Kentico CMS website that has been launched this year. There are 10 industry categories and 4 special categories you can choose from
- In October, Kentico selects 3 finalist for each category and let the visitors vote for the winners on-line.
- In November/December, the winners of each category are announced.
Benefits for Participants
- The finalists and winners will be entitled to use the "Kentico Site of the Year 2010 Winner/Finalist" logo.
- They will receive a plaque, a certificate, prizes and points for the Partner Program (available to partners).